If you want to learn how to use your camera more effectively and pick up techniques that will help you take more pleasing portraits and photos, then my workshops are for you.
My workshops cater for any level of experience, from the beginner with a compact camera to the more experienced photographer wanting more mastery over their DSLR.
My photography workshops provide personalised photographic tuition at affordable prices. I’ll create a personally tailored photography workshop to suit your needs and interests, in Melbourne or in picturesque Sorrento.
I will work with you at your own pace, tailoring the workshop to the skills you want to develop or style of photography you wish to master. My workshops can cover a variety of different aspects of photography, and include opportunities to experiment with various methods and styles.
I have a relaxed but professional style of teaching. You’ll be able to learn new techniques and have fun in the process.
I’ll explain a variety of digital camera functions, teach you how to use these functions correctly and discuss different photography techniques that will allow you to take better photos.
Topics I can cover
- • Understanding and using all of the features of your digital camera
- • Basic to professional photography techniques
- • Understanding aperture, shutter speed, ISO and white balance
- • Image composition techniques
- • Portrait or children’s portrait photography
- • Capturing the beauty of children and newborns
- • Getting close to nature with macro photography
- • Using natural light to enhance your photography
- • Using your camera flash and studio lighting
- • How to master Raw files in camera and processing them on your computer
- • Processing with Lightroom 3, Photoshop and iPhoto
Half Day Workshops
Full Day Workshops
Weekend Photography Workshops
Weekend Photography Retreats
Workshops for Children
Workshop Gift Certificates
Learn more about Workshop Gift Certificates.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you'll receive an email with all the details you need to help you prepare, including the address and what to bring.